Hello!
I have installed Freenet (0.7.5 version #1296 rbuild01296 Freenet-ext version
#26 r23771) running on Vista 32 and it seemed to be working OK. I mean I have a
node ID and I can navigate and download from FMS with no problem. However, when
I try to send a message to a forum ("Test" as a matter of fact...), it does
appear in the "inserted" list, but NOT on the forum itself afterwards (even
after more than 24 h)...
I also have the same problem with Frost. If I post to a board ("Newbie-help
would you believe..) my message stalls in the outbox until a message states
that it was not possible to send it. Also, may be for the same reason, all of
the boards indicated in the left window show 0 messages. If i click on any of
them, nothing happens, even I if I hit "refresh"... For information, when I
installed Frost I checked the box running "Freenet .05" instead of .07 because
I am on Opennet and not Darknet..
Many many thanks if you can help me.
Cordially
Guillaume
PS:
by the way, same thing with Thaw... No messages sent nor received..