> REF: Freenet 0.7.5 Build 1308
>
> Running on Win Xp Home SP3
>
> Running behind a Motorola SBG900 Modem / Wireless Router NAT
>

> Dear Support:
>
> I installed Freenet 24 hours ago and continue to get the Route Not Found
> error.
> (2)  I know nothing about forwarding ports, but I set 8888 as the start
> port and 46185 as the end port - traffic is allowed both ways.

This might be the problem:

- on port 8888, the internal http server is running on your PC
("localhost" ip adress 127.0.0.1); this port need/must not be forwarded
on the router

- if 46185 is the port that freenet says it's running opennet on, THIS
(and only this) port has to be forwarded from the router to the PC
(check that you're using the correct local IP, like 192.168.0.1 or
something .. you find it e.g. in the status report of your ethernet
network connection or by typing "ipconfig" in the command line window.

- do not use trigger ports: port triggering implies that the ports are
closed after a time again - you want the port constantly open for
freenet (you're running a server, after all!)

All in all - read up the wiki pages and your router manual thoroughly
(again).
As at part of the wiki isn't an easy read, I would give you a link to
easy-to-understand networking basics, yet, I don't have one at hand
atm., sorry.

A.