Hi,

I've got a couple of questions:
1. when creating an e-mail account, it always says it cannot create the
   short address. so what is then my freenet e-mail address?
2. maybe it is nice to have some kind of address directory in which one
   can register his/her address together with some (personal- or other)
   info. maybe with a picture or so. whatever.
3. i've installed the snmp plugin; how can i reach it? is it usable for
   mrtg graphing?
3.1 if not; maybe add something that logs the amount of traffic
    generated: traffic initiated by local user(s) and traffic from
    "outside"
4. maybe it is an idea to add a list of listening ports to the 'list of
   plugins'-page
5. add a 'resume upload' option to jSite: when uploading large sites i
   frequently need to stop and restart because I need to switch off my
   laptop or maybe my internet went down

Folkert