i have done everything ppl have asked of me and nothing has worked,  i
heard of this and thought this is where i need to be,  but im having
nothing but issues when ive seen stuff downloaded,  and was told it came
from freenet,  i have had it set at all defaults and still got the same
issues  as i did after i messed with the settings,  my speed rose and my
peers rose but error upon error after dl stuff i have givin all my info  to
several "help"  people such as yourself and i keep on getting the same
answers,  or useless info, why cant  i get this to work right, but im
trying what you asked vicktor hopefully its a thanx,  if not ill be asking
for more help,  im not trying to be rude i have anger issues that i cant
control i just want this to work thats why i get so upset, i did apologize
several times too but if i cant get this going right there mite be more of
my anger coming out to you, i dont want that, you all dont want that so
please just real useful info that works,  thats all im aaking, i cant help
it if i get mad, i have mental  issues so help the disabled rather than
shun them please please please, im trying to be good and nice and am
asking, as i have the whole time,  by me capping everything was just so you
all may be able to read and figure  out what  i need to do, im sorry that
was wrong i just dont want to be trying to enjoy  freenet,  i want to enjoy
it,