Thanks David.

While searching for the solution to another problem, I came across
that and gave it a try.  So far, it looks better.  I have a couple
other issues to work on (IE: trying to get my 2 nodes to communicate
better), but that's another ticket ;)

I don't know why I overlooked that before... Must've been tired ;)

Thanks!
--Don