I was just looking at the "alerts" section of my status page, and I saw this:

Java 1.4 no longer supported
You are running Freenet on a 1.4 version of Java. Please upgrade to at least
java 1.5. Auto-update has been temporarily disabled as future builds may not
load at all.

The problem is... I don't have JDK 1.4 installed.  The only version of java I
have installed is jdk1.6.0_03:

debian:logs$ which java
/usr/java/jdk1.6.0_03/bin/java
debian:logs$ java -version
java version "1.6.0_03"
Java HotSpot(TM) Server VM (build 1.6.0_03-b05, mixed mode)

I'm trying to figure out where Freenet is looking to find the JVM, but it's not
clear from the configuration page.  I can see that it kicked off with a
"wrapper-linux-x86-32" binary, but that's not a script, so I can't go into it
to see where it's looking for its JVM:

debian:Freenet$ ps -few | grep Free
jdavies   3097     1  0 20:42 ?        00:00:00
/home/jdavies/Freenet/./bin/wrapper-linux-x86-32
/home/jdavies/Freenet/./wrapper.conf wrapper.syslog.ident=Freenet
wrapper.pidfile=/home/jdavies/Freenet/./Freenet.pid wrapper.daemonize=TRUE
wrapper.anchorfile=/home/jdavies/Freenet/./Freenet.anchor
wrapper.ignore_signals=TRUE wrapper.lockfile=/home/jdavies/Freenet/Freenet

This is preventing Freenet from autoupdating:

Build too old
This node's software is older than the oldest version (Build #1188) allowed by
the newest peers we try to connect to. Please update your node as soon as
possible as you will not be able to connect to peers labeled "TOO NEW" until
you do. (Freenet may leave your node in the dust of the past if you don't
upgrade.)

So Freenet isn't working for me until I get this resolved.  Can anybody help me
figure out where Freenet is finding this JDK 1.4?