On Sat, 24 Jan 2009 13:05:41 +0000, Matthew Toseland wrote:
> Meaning running a web browser on a system with access to fproxy is
> dangerous. I haven't tested this, maybe you'd like to?

I would imagine that the same problem exists on a system with access to
fcp? or telnet if it's enabled? Ie. aren't flash/javascript/
java/insert-evil-scripting-that-doesn't-belong-in-a-document capable
of issuing commands to fcp/telnet?

In which case, the same solution would trivially fix it.

Unless some kind of login-mechanism is implemented in all vectors to
freenet.