On Wednesday 28 January 2009 19:09, Joseph Schultz wrote:
>   I think I installed FreeNet, but when I go to the site listed I get
> the following message:
>

> Safari can?t connect to the server.
>
> Safari can?t open the page ?http://127.0.0.1:8888/wizard/? because it
> could not connect to the server ?127.0.0.1?.

Is Safari set to use a proxy? That's the first thing to check. You should be
able to tell it to not use the proxy for 127.0.0.1. If that is not the
problem, then find the directory you installed Freenet to. Is there a
wrapper.log file? If so, please send me it, it should help to debug this...
If not, please let me know, and I suggest you run "run.sh start" in that
directory (from a command line e.g.).