rakshat hooja wrote:
Just to clarify - you are following these steps:

1) Boot Freerunner to Nand
2) Connect via USB cable on host
3) On host terminal giving the following commands:

          sudo chown uucp.uucp /dev/ttyACM0

followed by

          sudo cu -l /dev/ttyACM0

and you are getting a connected on the host but no U-Boot prompt on the host?

Is this correct?

Rakshat