We have a wrap board that runs on failover system.

There are about 25 VIP addresses on this system and 8 vlans.

We are having problems with snmpd.

It does not respond to a snmpwalk. Netstat says it is listening on all ports

Top says that it is running. There are no blocks in the firewall denying the traffic there is nothing in the pfstate table.

Checked /var/run and there is a .sock a .pid and a .conf for snmpd.

All other boxes that we run are running just fine. I am stumped. I am thinking it has something to do with the number of  VIPS. As all other sites use vlans and the configuration for snmpd is the same