At 01:08 AM 1/22/2006, you wrote:
On 1/22/06, Dan Swartzendruber <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> well, that did it for me, for sure!  it's been so bad lately,i had to
> change my asterisk config to not use VOIP at all, since my kids were
> saying that no-one they called could understand what they were
> saying!  i changed my outbound from 384kb to 300kb and reran
> testmyvoip.net tests and it went from horrible to 4.2 (just about perfect...)

Thats really a nice jump!

I wonder how many others are bit by this.   Also, can you ellaborate
on you're changes from the wizard for anyone else to try?  IE:
changing rules for voips, etc.

All I did was take my real up&downstream and subtract 20% (more like 25% to be safe...) Probably a lot of folks...