At 09:24 AM 1/22/2006, you wrote:
On 1/22/06, Dan Swartzendruber <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> >I wonder how many others are bit by this.   Also, can you ellaborate
> >on you're changes from the wizard for anyone else to try?  IE:
> >changing rules for voips, etc.
>
> All I did was take my real up&downstream and subtract 20% (more like
> 25% to be safe...)  Probably a lot of folks...

Hows the optional interfaces and the ability to assign use an IP
address in the VOIP screen working out (besides for the obvious oops
that I made 6 months ago)?

The IP feature is nice. I didn't use the OPT interface since I don't really care about the bittorrent crap except insofar as it hoses the VOIP :)