Fails in what way?  You mean, when a WAN goes down you get
disconnected (to be expected)?

--Bill

On 7/14/06, Tunge2 <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

hello,

We installed the load balancer on our PFsense RELENG_1_SNAPSHOT-07-09-2006
machine. The load balance seams to work great at web traffic (if we shutdown
the WAN connection, OPT takes it over nicely:) that's a fantastic function,
keep up the great work) But if i try to build up any SSH or telnet
connection, to internal or an external connection it fails. The log files
are not showing any thing uses full....

Greetings