Thanks alot Bill! I've tried the changes but I still get an error, although
different. I have no control over the proxy machine so I can't get much info
from that box to help me understand what doesn't work. I'm going to upgrade the
release of pfSense first and then try with both the production proxy and another
proxy that can be used for testing purposes, which I will be able to access and
eventually modify. I'll try to produce some feedback.

Cheers,

Joe