Pidgin Support,

Please use this email to create an enhancement ticket as Yahoo Messenger is
communicating changes to Yahoo Messenger and discontinuing old messenger.

What do I need to do to embrace this change and continue using Pidgin and not
be forced over to the new Yahoo Messenger client?

Here is the message I received last night and this morning.
-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-
(8:22:45 AM) YahooMessenger: It's time to upgrade! Your version of Yahoo
Messenger is currently being discontinued, and will no longer work as of August
31, 2016. Get the newest version at https://yho.com/getmessenger to continue
using Yahoo Messenger. For more information, go to https://yho.com/YMhelp

(8:43:32 PM) YahooMessenger: It's time to upgrade! Your version of Yahoo
Messenger is currently being discontinued, and will no longer work as of August
31, 2016. Get the newest version at https://yho.com/getmessenger to continue
using Yahoo Messenger. For more information, go to https://yho.com/YMhelp

As a long time user of Pidgin using the Yahoo Messenger account, I want to know
how Pidgin will be supporting this change?

- - Tom Burgess - KCTCS<http://www.kctcs.edu/> - Technology Solutions -
859-256-3228