Dear AALOA supporters,

finally the organization of the planned event is finished; you will find the official announcement

   * on AALOA pages: http://www.aaloa.org/news/amb11
   * on eInclusion pages:

http://ec.europa.eu/information_society/activities/einclusion/events/aal_market/

Also AALA <http://www.aal-europe.eu/> has included the event in the list of its upcoming events.

See you in Brussels,

-- Saied

Mohammad-Reza Tazari wrote on 14-Mar-11 23:39:
Dear AALOA Supporters,

this is an update regarding the previous related email (see http://aaloa.org/pipermail/supporters/2011/000101.html):

it seems that the European workshop will take place in May / June because the co-organizers' meeting in Brussels (AALOA / eInclusion / AALA) preferred to further work on the announcement text for additional 2-3 weeks which means that mid of April would then be too short term for attracting the industry. We will know the final date & location when the text is finalized and will immediately announce it to all of our mailing lists.

Regards,

-- Saied