On 30/05/2011 15:49, Ralph Glasgal wrote:
David's new crosstalk cancelling impulse response filter is a valuable addition
to the large library of crosstalk cancelling gizmos now available.  I just used
it with Waves IR-L (under AudioMulch) for the front speakers and RACE  (via
TacT) for the rears, playing just ordinary stereo CDs, and I think this is the
best four speaker wide stage and presence effect I have heard yet.

That's the bad news. The good news is that it seems to get better the more you listen, as if the brain is learning a new head.