folks i just looked out of my window and it is 1975! Wireless World gave up
waiting for the third part of MAG's article and started publishing somebody
called Ivor Catt, who wanted to fight Maxwell in single combat. umashankar

i have published my poems. read (or buy) at http://stores.lulu.com/umashankar