i am wondering if we cannot produce HRTFs the way the first produced spectacle
lenses. one needs to look at the range of variations in HRTFs and what actually
varies from person to person and produce a dozen or so hrtfs. people can just
try them and stick with the one they like. a real time, streaming b-format to
binaural programme into which the hrtf can be plugged in is all that will be
needed.  umashankar

i have published my poems. read (or buy) at http://stores.lulu.com/umashankar