On 19/11/2014 22:49, Paul Doornbusch wrote:
Can you give us some links to this please?

Thanks,
Paul

I'll give you a couple. If you record a sound in front of a dummy head, you would expect to hear it in front on replay through headphones. If you tilt your head backwards while listening, you would expect the auditory image to rotate with the head/ears/torso. Neither happens in all cases.. And then there is the 'externalization' problem.