Hi,

just a note that I replaced the binaural decoding filters in the examples with
others that fix most of the decoding colouration issues that were very strong
in the first version.
I‘ve also added some Matlab routines that can show how these filters can be
computes from an HRTF set, with two different approaches, a virtual decoding
and a “direct” approach.

I’d like to get some feedback (does it sound better?) from people that are
interested in this. (You can find and listen to the examples at the bottom of
the webpage https://github.com/polarch/JSAmbisonics).

The library will soon be packaged as a more formal javascript library, with
NodeJS - thanks to David Poirier-Quinot from IRCAM for the massive work!

Best regards,
Archontis