Ralf R Radermacher:
Nothing wrong with that. More often than not, I'm one myself. I just wouldn't expect a supplier targeting a mass market to cater for my quirks and oddities.

What hasn't been said in this thread, is that the H3-VR is clearly targeted to the people who shoot 3D video with 3D video recorders in the matching price class.

If you look at the 3D or 360 videos in the Web, they have mono or two channel
stereo sound. Something is missing. You can turn the video image 360 degrees
around, but the sound orientation doesn't change at all with mono sound and
you don't get any kind of auditory cues about the directions. With stereo or
binaural sound it isn't much better, as the auditory cues don't match with the
picture dimensions, there is no front-to- back separation.

People who shoot the 360 video with three GoPro cameras are not the ones who invest
into a Sennheiser Ambeo for sound. They are the H3 buyers.

Eero