Citando Bo-Erik Sandholm <bosses...@gmail.com>:

https://rawgit.com/GoogleChrome/omnitone/exp-opus-multichannel/examples/hoa-player.html

 you can use this experimental player to test if local HOA AmbiX files can

 be played on a RPi3 !

 If it works, the OHTI headtracker should also work.

Agreed, but this shows that it is time to publish the 2nd edition of OHTI anyway...

(Playback of local hoa files, and of hoa files via the Internet.)

Just a note: You use AmbiX in the sense of “AmbiX convention”. (ACN channel order,

SN3D normalisation.)
The AmbiX file format can’t carry some opus compressed audio, “as everybody knows”.

😉

Best regards

Stefan

Bo-Erik