Aswath,

I do not know whether one can upload multichannel sound files to Soundcloud, Bandcamp, etc; but I have successfully mounted some experimental 4.0 mp4 files on my website.

They are not B-format, but are in 5.1 format 5.1: FL, FR, C, LFE, RL, RR, where the C and B channels are silent.

www.fugato.com/pickett

David