If your take a look at www.ohti.xyz you can listen to  toa files played
back in chrome browsers.

The conversion is done in chrome or a some other brovsers.

The binaural conversion is done by Omnitone and JSAmbisonics.

Both projects can be found on github.

I have not done much more than taking their code and adapting it slightly
with new demo examples.

My  goal is to present an open solution with headtracker hw and player for
FOA,soa and toa Ambisonics.

If anyone has JavaScript expertise in creating media players and something
like 10 to 20 hours to offer we could be done.

Best Regards
Bo-Erik Sandholm

The so