From: bounce-122110452-79897...@list.cornell.edu
[mailto:bounce-122110452-79897...@list.cornell.edu] On Behalf Of Gay Nicholson
Sent: Wednesday, December 6, 2017 7:25 PM
To: SUSTAINABLE_TOMPKINS-L <SUSTAINABLE_TOMPKINS-L@list.cornell.edu>
Subject: [sustainable_tompkins-l] the complexity of cultural evolution

Hello Listmates,

I'd like to recommend an article on cultural evolution by Joe
Brewer<https://medium.com/age-of-awareness/the-complexity-of-cultural-evolution-63e28e117f6b>.

And I'd appreciate hearing your thoughts on this topic - as they apply to our
efforts as sustainability advocates and activists.

What do we need to learn more about in order to more actively 'design' the
evolution we want to see?

thanks,
Gay

--------------------------------------
Gay Nicholson, Ph.D.
President
Sustainable Tompkins
309 N. Aurora St.
Ithaca, NY 14850
www.sustainabletompkins.org<http://www.sustainabletompkins.org>
607-533-7312 (home office)
607-220-8991 (cell)
607-272-1720 (ST office)

g...@sustainabletompkins.org<mailto:g...@sustainabletompkins.org>

For more information about sustainability in the Tompkins County area, please
visit:  http://www.sustainabletompkins.org/
If you have questions about this list please contact the list manager, Tom
Shelley, at t...@cornell.edu.