 From: "Tony Del Plato" <tonydelpl...@gmail.com>
Sent: Friday, December 08, 2017 11:39 AM
To: "postingsustainabletompkins" <sustainable_tompkins-l@list.cornell.edu>
Subject: Re: [sustainable_tompkins-l] the complexity of cultural evolution
 It's all about ecology. The relationship between economics culture environment
everything

   On Dec 8, 2017 11:21 AM, "Regi Teasley" <rltcay...@gmail.com> wrote:
Environmental Sociology and Cultural Geography should be part of the
conversation. Interdisciplinary work can be very fruitful.
 Perhaps, like massive stars, some species (ahem)  have dazzling, short lives.

 Regi
"Love the animals, love the plants, love everything. If you love everything,
you will perceive the divine mystery in things."  Dostoyevsky.