Thanks Keith
Like you said maybe I was too quick
I would like to try this process however have to get my ethanol still up to
speed first and then try out a few
drying ideas - Corn is a bit difficult to get here so will try wheat and
wheat straw - had thought of trying wool
too. its very hygoscopic and would be easy to run the vapour through.
First things first though I've only got my production still down on paper so
far.
Regards
John