On Tuesday, 9 January 2001 9:09
Tek <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Wrote [biofuel] Re: Hydrogen Fuel

>I am serious. I spend a lot of time on the sci.energy.hydrogen
>groups, trying to figure out how to make hydrogen work. Face it, it's
>not a fuel. It's an energy carrier, that must be "charged" with a
>greater amount of energy than it provides

Steve
I don't know if you saw my previous post about a hydrogen generator that was
able to run a car
while getting power from the cars electrics - so its self sustaining and I
haven't seen many other devices that are.

the url is
>> www.layo.com/#cornish
>> I havent tried this yet but at $1.00 for 400Km and BMW saying it works
>> it looks kind of interesting

I don't quite know how to equate this with your comments about Hydrogen not
being a fuel - If you can combust it with oxygen and get usable power in an
IC engine isn't that close enough to a fuel?

I know this same question appears on one website of yours
in one panel an advertisement for a book - Hydrogen the perfect fuel
and in the next panel your statement that hydrogen isn't a fuel.
maybe I'll understand one day.

Would appreciate your comments on the LAYO thing anyway - do you think its a
waste of effort and energy to try it?

Regards
John