From: "Frank Ponto" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: <biofuel@yahoogroups.com>
Sent: Saturday, April 28, 2001 1:12 PM
Subject: [biofuel] Methanol

> So I have this neighbour with a big old sawdust and wood shavings pile. I
figure mix in a ratio'd quantity of lawn cuttings from a municipal yard
maintenance contract and a little aeration ( we have 1085 acres between us,
so spread area for aeration is not a problem) and presto :) decomposition.
> Deep decomposition, 'wha-lah' :) gaseous methane.
> Tap instead of burn off, regulate pressure and liquefy.
>

> Am I way off base here, or is this the sort of thing you elitists like to
talk about.
> Whoops, did I say Elitists?
>
> No more techno-talk or theories, I'm only interested in what the f....
works, and if it doesn't, test and experiment till it does.
> Do I just have to make everyone else's mistake because of ego and
competitiveness, or can the collective whole achieve a greater end?

> I want to make it happen for my children, friends and community.
>
> Bye the bye, here in the East Kootenays we get YanMar clones due to the
short Japanese Patent laws. A 6 KW air-cooled diesel for $ 3 500.00 CDN.