carreragt41991 wrote:

>Hi,
>I'm interested where in Ontario, Canada I can get cheap methanol, (I
>live in London). I need it to make bio-diesel. In Canadian Tire the
>price of a galon of methol hydrate is $7.85 plus tax.
>Thanx

Methanex -- one of the largest suppliers in the world. Sales
inquiries [EMAIL PROTECTED] Phone (800) 661-8851 (toll free in
North America), (604) 661-2600 Fax (604) 661-2676. Mail 1800
Waterfront Centre, 200 Burrard Street, Vancouver, BC, V6C 3M1, CANADA.
http://www.methanex.com/
Current Methanol Prices Worldwide
http://www.methanex.com/methanol/currentprice.htm
Please note:
Methanex has filed a NAFTA case for US $1 billion over California's
decision to phase out the noxious gasoline additive MTBE. "Methanex
company is attempting to hold taxpayers hostage to the tune of nearly
$1 billion, or 1.2 percent of our state budget, because we had the
nerve to ban a product that was contaminating water supplies all over
the state" -- Earthjustice.

http://www.earthisland.org/eijournal/fall98/eia_fall98bluewater.html
"Is There Gas in Your Glass?" -- the true scope of the MTBE problem:

http://www.sfgate.com/cgi-bin/article.cgi?file=/chronicle/archive/1998
/12/14/MN18353.DTL
MTBE Leaks A Ticking Bomb / Gas additive taints water nationwide

http://www.carbohydrateeconomy.org/ceic/news/news.cfm?news_id=61
The MTBE Cover-Up

http://www.c1tracking.com/l.asp?cid=5511
http://us.click.yahoo.com/l.m7sD/LIdGAA/qnsNAA/FGYolB/TM