seems it would be easy to attach a pressure guage to the exhaust and find
out. Note that in a turbocharged engine, the intake prussure goes from
negative yo positive as the turbo spools up under load; i have read about
ethanol injection to cool intake temp and use ethanol / water mixes at all
concentrations simply by using intake pressure to feed eth into the intake
at high load/throttle caonditions. very simple and elegant, produces the
desired effect at the desired time without any control system besides a
small tube run to the tank, which must be sealed and withstand turbo
pressure (usually 6 psi, probably never more than 15 psi).
anton