> David, you may find the web site posted by Sam to be interesting. How
> it works is still a mystery to me, though I can think of some things
> which may somehow be related. At the sub-atomic level matter/energy
> has a magnetic component to it. At the molecular level many molecules
> have a magnetic moment associated with their polarity. Hence, such
> molecules will tend to align with the lines of a magnetic field. Even
> "non-polar" fluids like organic solvents may still have some small
> degree of molecular polarity. How it works is not yet defined so far
> as I know, but in the case of the polar fluid water it also seems
> that water has the ability to retain a magnetic/energetic 'memory'
> for a significant period of time.
>
> However, perhaps like the competent driver who has no concept of how
> an engine works, we may still be able to use magnets even if we don't
> know how they do their 'magic'. We simply need to experiment and
> learn what does and does not work, like you seem to be doing.
> Cheers,

Warren,
Yes, the web site posted by Sam was the first I visied before testing
(also there are one mirror in spanish ). It's very convincent and incite
to explore this phenomenon.
In any case, if the water retains certain magnetism, why it's not
possible to be detected with a compass for example?

Regards
David