You'd have to have an awful lot of ethanol to keep it from freezing.
Strong beer (5-7%) freezes pretty easily. People used to "distill" their hard
cider by putting a barrel out to freeze. Any fermented solution you can you can
freeze fairly quickly -- the % of ethanol will never be above 16% at max, and
you need at least 50% alky to "anti-freeze" a solution.  Depends on how cold it
gets, I guess, but zero should pretty well do it for any "wine" or "beer".

--
Harmon Seaver, MLIS
CyberShamanix