Hi Cordain

We've dealt with filtering water out of WVO before, and the consensus
was that it wouldn't work. Not sure if dehydrating ethanol by
filtering has come up. But the kind of filters you're talking of
weren't discussed. If nobody else knows the answer, I very much hope
it's you who'll be providing it! Are you in a position to experiment
with these filters?

Best

Keith Addison
Journey to Forever