Martin,

I mean increase the initial vinegar during the initial wash stage.

I found that I got cr¸me during wash.  Much of it settled out but end result
was lower BD yield.  Increasing the acid/water ratio and lowering agitation
helped to increase BD yield.

Hope this helps.

Mike

org/biofuel.html

269:HM/A=763352/R=0/*http://www.classmates.com/index.tf?s=5085>bdd84.jpg
>bddc0.jpg
>
>Biofuel at Journey to Forever:
><http://journeytoforever.org/biofuel.html>http://journeytoforever.org/biofu
el.html
>Please do NOT send "unsubscribe" messages to the list address.
>To unsubscribe, send an email to:
>[EMAIL PROTECTED]

Monitoring Service trial
http://us.click.yahoo.com/Gi0tnD/bQ8CAA/ySSFAA/FGYolB/TM