>Hi keith:
>I don't know that person, and the mail with the virus was a reply to a mail
>sended by me to the group and to no one else, this person could be a member
>of the group with several e-mail accounts on his email reader, (if you put
>that name on google.com and you look on his home page you can find other
>email address), if you try to send a email to this person you will recive a
>reply to your e-mail with the virus attached on it.
>
>i don't like virus warnings either, but this is a real one and from here, i
>have last version of trend Officescan on my computer and it warned me at the
>moment the virus came.
>
>happy biofueling!!
>
>Manolo Rolan
>Valencia, Spain

Hi Manolo

I'm left pretty much in the dark when it comes to viruses because we
only use Macs here, so I have no experience of what happens or how it
happens. I have received this latest virus a few times, but it's just
an empty email, without even an attachment. None of them affect us.
It strikes me it's Micro$oft that's the real virus, no?

Happy biofueling to you too!

Keith Addison
Journey to Forever
Handmade Projects