>My name is John Perridge ([EMAIL PROTECTED]) and yes I have
>several email address, unfortunately I received and email from some one that
>has copied it,s self to every one in my address book (400 contacts) and also
>attached itself somehow to this group. I have now removed this virus (I
>hope)  Free anti-virus software can be down loaded and regularly updated at
>http://www.grisoft.com/html/us_index.html
>hope this sort out the problem
>
>J.P.

Mystery solved, John, thanks for telling us, glad you're better now.

Keith Addison
Journey to Forever
Handmade Projects
Tokyo
http://journeytoforever.org/

Need new boots for winter? Looking for a perfect gift for your shoe loving
friends?
Zappos.com is the perfect fit for all your shoe needs!
http://us.click.yahoo.com/iWGL5B/QrSDAA/ySSFAA/FGYolB/TM