I just wanted to support the information provide below.  I am new to the
list, very interested and passionate, but extremely put off by the
unfortunate diatribes published by some of the participants.  It was
disappointing to read the back and forth of the last couple of weeks
regarding Cuba and more recently the discussion regarding wood alcohol and
it's relative safety.  I would like to support the person who wrote that
persons who post should check their facts.

Please if you feel the need to argue and attack one another personally, do
that in one to one e-mails.

I think an unavoidable pitfall to working within this medium (e-mail) is the
repetition of information.  I wish there was a way to keep from having to
open the notes that say, "Thanks" or "I'll check it out" etc.

I would like to thank Netronics and other for being so forth coming with
information and ideas.  As a person with little time or resources to devote
to experimenting myself, I hold those who provide the wisdom of their
experience in very high regard.

If your not lifting your leaning!

Anthony Choice

>From: Joel Bellenson <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
>To: <biofuel@yahoogroups.com>
>Date: 30 Nov 01 04:43:16 PST
>
>Robert, Keith:
>As someone who is very new to the list, I might be able to provide
>some constructive insight based on the various newsgroups I
>participate in:
>1) subscribers often underestimate the amount of mail they will
>receive
>2) they are often looking mainly for news and products and not
>discussions
>3) discussions are not necessarily focused on subareas any given
>subscriber is interested or conversant in
>4) many postings seem inconsequential to the newbies (and
>honestly, many are of a more personal communicative nature)
>5) in reality, they might prefer a forum that they would have to actively
>visit, but somehow passively receive mail/news about only those
>topics of interest to them, which then would remind them to visit the
>forum listings.
>6) sites like this tend to be oriented towards the passionately
>committed not the casually/initially interested.
>
>robert luis rabello <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
>

>Keith Addison wrote:
>
> > Yep, again and again and again!! Sorry, guys, ain't nothing to be
> > done about it, it happens on all the lists, no matter what you do.
>
>     I can't figure out why anyone would WANT to leave this list . . .
>
>robert luis rabello
>

>Biofuel at Journey to Forever:
>Please do NOT send "unsubscribe" messages to the list address.
>To unsubscribe, send an email to:
>[EMAIL PROTECTED]

>terms/

Universal Inkjet Refill Kit $29.95