"Andrew Layton" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

> >   Fiat - Nothing.

> Nothing to give.
>

> FIAT owns Case New Holland, one of the largest agricultural equipment
> producers in this country.  I suppose that gives them an automatic pass on
> the "investment in America" excuse.....

That is a point.  When I did my research on who owns whom in the
automotive business I neglected to look into farm equipment.  I'll
correct that oversight.  Thanks for keeping me honest.

Alan Petrillo
--
Aviation is more than a hobby.  It is more than a job.  It is more than
a career.  Aviation is a way of life.