Sorry. It's a selfish survivalist thing.

> I feel less guilty about consuming so much energy now that I know
that
> an internal combustion engine doesn't need to be run on
petrochemicals.
> Using bio-fuels, it is possible to run any vehicle by an indirect
form
> of solar energy with technology that is available now.
>
> I live in an agricultural state, and I think that biofuels might
give a
> boost to the local farm / ranch economy, which is suffering from
low
> grain prices. Does anybody know which oilseed crop would have the
> highest yield up here at about 42 degrees North?

I'm not sure where 42 degrees north is. It also depends a bit on east
to west, I believe. I'm at 48 degrees north, and we can grow
sunflowers for oil. There may be other oil crops that can be grown,
but there is no market for them.

Motie

Tiny Wireless Camera under $80!
Order Now! FREE VCR Commander!