----- Original Message -----
From: "craig reece" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: <biofuel@yahoogroups.com>
Sent: Thursday, December 13, 2001 11:10 AM
Subject: [biofuel] Glycerine pretreat (was Why people like SUVs

> Paul,
>
> Just a suggestion - change the subject line. What you posted - the
(valuable)
> results of your glycerin experiments - had nothing to do with Why People
Like
> SUVs.

Thanks Craig, bit of a slip up on my part, out of practise I guess, haven't
posted anything for a while.

Also forgot to include that the BD made from the WCSO I used for pretreat
test usually has an SG of around 0.8850.  This will give an indication of
the amount of methanol recovery in the pretreatment.

Paul Gobert.

www.ozimages.com.au/profile.asp?MemberID=517