Yahoo has had a problem with this for some time now.
Go to Yahoo groups and change your email preference to no email.

click on "Edit My Membership" top right of page.

Down the page to "Message Delivery"

click on
"No email.   Don't send me email, I'll read the messages at the Web site"

Then click " Save Changes"
   This should stop you from receiving email from the group.

Now if you can not access the site you will have to rejoin the group.
[EMAIL PROTECTED]

Tee

At 09:49 AM 1/8/02 -0500, you wrote:
>yes it does, and I have done that I do not know how many times for the
>past 6 months and am still on the mailing list.
>

>Biofuel at Journey to Forever:
>Please do NOT send "unsubscribe" messages to the list address.
>To unsubscribe, send an email to:
>[EMAIL PROTECTED]

Tiny Wireless Camera under $80!
Order Now! FREE VCR Commander!