OK,

I hesitate to do this as I am nearly overwhelmed at
this point and I see no immediate use personally BUT:

If anyone is interested in forming an "Internet based"
research team to explore the possibility that a simple
process can be developed to refine "glycerin waste"
from biodiesel production let me know. I don't think I
have the time to assemble and manage such a team now
but I can tell someone else how to begin the process
and help along the way. I have done this for many
years via email mail and conference phone as well as
face to face meeting and am currently attempting to do
so using only email. At this point I believe that
though I don't have the time to do so myself I can
help anyone with basic management skills to do it.

Contact me if you are interested in either being on
such a team or (especially) acting as
"moderator/manager" of such a team.

Dana

Send FREE video emails in Yahoo! Mail!