----- Original Message -----
From: "Martin Rogac" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

> Thanks Paul
> Are you in the UK?
> Martin

My pleasure Martin.
I'm in Australia but you didn't seem to be getting much response from the UK
so I chipped in.
As keith suggested a search of the archives is always a good starting point.
My guess is that the regulars on this group are reluctant to repeat what has
already been posted wanting to investigate new ideas. Often newcommers to
the group are unaware of the archives or how to access them.
The influence and questions posed by novices (not that I am suggesting that
you are a novice Martin) is essential for the direction of the group. After
all teachers often learn from their pupils.

 Regards,
 Paul Gobert.

 www.ozimages.com.au/profile.asp?MemberID=517.

FREE COLLEGE MONEY