--- In [EMAIL PROTECTED], Martin Klingensmith <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> I too spent at least an hour reading that.
> Very interesting, also interesting that they can engineer a 290 HP
engine to
> put out 700 HP max, without losing any mileage, though when you're
pulling 40
> tons I guess more HP could help you out a lot.

When I was still actively driving, I went from a 400 to 600 HP, and
gained fuel economy. With 400, I could get 5 MPG if I really tried to
economize. With 600, I could drive like an idiot, and never get less
than 6 MPG. Normal driving was about 6.5 MPG.
At 800 miles/day, the fuel savings add up quickly, but more important
to me, was the extra 2 hours of sleep I could get. No more stuck in
traffic at 40 MPH, because I didn't have enough power to pass a
slower vehicle.

Motie

Access Your PC from Anywhere
Check Email & Transfer files - Free Download
http://us.click.yahoo.com/_WCYWA/3XkDAA/ySSFAA/FGYolB/TM