I have been making BD for a while now and have been
getting a yield of 80% usable washed/dried/filtered BD
per volume of initial WVO.

I just want to know if this is "good" or should I try
 to refine my process?

For example, I start with 10 liters of WVO and after
all is said and done I have 8 liters of
washed/dried/filtered BD that I put in the my VW.

Is this an acceptable yield from soy WVO?--what type
of results should I see?

Monitoring Service trial
http://us.click.yahoo.com/ACHqaB/bQ8CAA/ySSFAA/FGYolB/TM