I've been talking to a farmer today who uses a diesel generator and
also uses the heat generated. Here in Spain you can sell biomass
produced electricity to the grid for a good price so I suggested he
started running the genset on filtered WVO and sell the electricity.
I wasn't sure about the water content but I advised him to get it out
for now and that I'd try to find out. Was my advice correct or can
you get away with leaving the water in??
Thanks in anticipation
James

Monitoring Service trial
http://us.click.yahoo.com/ACHqaB/bQ8CAA/ySSFAA/FGYolB/TM