I'm so glad I found you all!

After years of motorcycle travel for fuel economy and city driving, I
find myself in need of a "cage" vehicle. I promised myself that the
next vehicle would be ecologically responsible (I'm an environmental
geologist) and fretted when I realized I needed a truck. Hard to talk
about non-point source pollution in ground water and atmospheric
pollution from less than adequate gas mileage when I drive a truck.
Then I searched and found the JourneyToForever site. Can't believe
that I didn't know about BioD before! I feel like I've been asleep :-)

I'm still looking for a truck, and wanted to ask truck owners as I see
possibilities. Are there any Ford F250 owners about who have a mid-80s
truck on BioD? I found one 86 for $3500- in my price range- and wanted
to know if it would need expensive rubber replacement and about what
that costs.

It's been very hard finding diesel vehicles here (Coastal South
Carolina, USA) in my price range. New trucks cost way too much. If
anyone happens to know of any leads, let me know. Also, is there
anyone in the southeast US on this list? It'd be nice to meet some
people.

Thanks all, I'll be around.
-J
--
Jonathan Pennington     |       [EMAIL PROTECTED]

    "It's hard to take life too seriously
        when you realize yours is a joke." -original

Buy Stock for $4.
No Minimums.
FREE Money 2002.
http://us.click.yahoo.com/BgmYkB/VovDAA/ySSFAA/FGYolB/TM