If the truck seems otherwise well-cared for, and the price reflects the
(high) mileage, I'd definitely consider it - but I'd take it to a good
diesel mechanic and pay them to check out the whole truck. Mine had 200K
when I bought it, has almost 300K now, and it still runs fine and uses
no oil. Diesels do run longer.

Craig

FREE COLLEGE MONEY
CLICK HERE to search